Best Hospitals in Chandigarh – Chandigarh is full of hospitals and people from all across Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Haryana come here to get good medical care. When it comes to getting medical treatment in Chandigarh people only know one name and that is PGI, which one of the most oldest and well known hospitals of the city. But not many people are aware of the fact that Chandigarh also houses many good private hospitals that give world class treatment and are better than many government hospitals available here. Usually people are of the belief that Private treatment means big bills and less care but don’t worry we have brought a list of some of the famous private hospitals in Chandigarh that not only offer proper care but also give you treatment at affordable rates, and also we are the best hospitals in Chandigarh.
Following are the top hospitals in Chandigarh:
- Pristyn Care Free Appointment
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER)
- INSCOL Hospital
- Ivy Hospital
- Silver Oaks Hospital
- Mukat Hospital, Chandigarh
- Dharam Hospital
- Max Hospital
- Apollo Hospital (Multi-Specialty Clinic)
- Healing Hospital(INSCOL)
1) Pristyn Care
This clinic is one of the highly equipped health care providers that follow all the safety measures and world-class health care guidelines to treat diseases like Piles, Hemorrhoids, Bawaseer, Fistulas, Hernias, Anal Fissure, Gallstones, Pilonidal Sinus, Bleeding Disorders, Ruptured Hymen, Female Urinary Tract Problems, and Vaginal Discharge with a Foul Smell.
We follow strict safety measures like thermal screening of the patients and regular sanitization of hospital equipment. Visit Pristyn Care to undergo the best and safest surgical procedures like Hymenoplasty, Laser Piles Treatment, Pregnancy Care, Pelvic Pain Management, Laparoscopic Hernia Repair Surgery, Laser Fistula Surgery, Circumcision, and Laser Vaginal Tightening.
Specialty.: General Surgeon, This term refers to a medical doctor who specializes in women’s reproductive health, especially the female reproductive system.
Address: No 1599, 22B, Sector-22, Chandigarh, 160022
Timings : Monday- Saturday (10:00 AM- 8:00PM)
2) Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER)
A prestigious organization that offers top-notch instruction, research, and medical care services to the healthcare sector is the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER). The hospital is well known for its cutting-edge amenities and stellar reputation both in India and abroad. PGIMER is dedicated to provide exceptional and unmatched services in the areas of learning, research, and medical care. The organization has established a reputation for being a top-notch clinic that actually cares about its patients. It is a recognized hospital both in India and worldwide since it offers patients with multidisciplinary medical concerns first-rate amenities. Salient Features
In 2014, we received two healthcare excellence awards from FICCI. We have a specialized team of expert doctors that provide the highest quality of services and patient care. Our excellent infrastructure ensures proper healing. With 1948 hospital beds, we have almost 100% occupancy. Esteemed panel of Doctors
- Dr. V.K. Aryan, Anesthesiologist
- Dr. Shiv Bagga, Cardiologist
- Dr. Sachin Anant Kuthe, Cardiovascular Surgeon
- Dr. Pinaki Dutta, Endocrinologist
- Dr. S.V. Rana, Gastroenterologist
- Dr. Vikas Gupta, General Surgeon
- Dr. Vivek Kumar, Nephrologist
- Dr. Akshay Anand, Neurologist
- Dr. Manju Mohnty, Neurosurgeon
- Dr. Prem Menon, Pediatric Surgeon
- Dr. Santosh Kumar, Urologist
- Dr. Sushimta Kaushik, Ophthalmologist
- Dr. Sunil Gaba, Plastic Surgeon
- Dr. Sudesh Pebam, Orthopedics (Pediatric)
Pin– 160 012, India
Phone– 0091-172-2746018, 2756565, 2747585
Fax : 0091- 172-27444101, 2745078
3) Ivy Hospital
The Ivy Hospital in Mohali is a top-of-the-line healthcare institution that offers tertiary treatment and care. Promoted by the Ivy Healthcare Group, this hospital is known for its excellent facilities and high-quality treatments for over 20 medical specialties. If you’re looking for specialized medical care, the Ivy Hospital is the right place to go.
- 200 hospital beds for treatments
- More than 1 lakh patients treated annually
- Qualified paramedical staff and expert doctors
- Hi-tech equipment
Esteemed panel of Doctors
- Dr. Rajeev Dhunna, Anesthesiologist
- Dr. Raman Singla, Bariatric Surgeon
- Dr. Rohit Modi, Cardiologist
- Dr. K.K. Suri, Surgeon (Cardiovascular & Thoracic)
- Dr. Gagan Priya, Endocrinologist
- Dr. Dhiraj Gurvinder Singh, ENT Specialist
- Dr. Ravinder Goyal, Gastroenterologist
- Dr. Gursimran Singh, Surgeon (Laproscopic & General)
- Dr. Sunaina Bansal, Gynecologist
- Dr. Jatin Sareen, Oncologist (Medical)
- Dr. Vijay Bansal, Oncologist (Surgical)
- Dr. Vineet Saggar, Neurosurgeon
- Dr. Avinash Srivastava, Urologist
Sector 71, Mohali
4) Silver Oaks Hospital
Silver Oaks Hospital, located in Chandigarh, is a well-known multi-specialty healthcare institution that has made remarkable progress since its inception. It has become a renowned name in the medical domain due to its high medical standards and quick service. In Chandigarh, the hospital has made a significant impact as the healthcare provider.
- Over 30 medical disciplines provided with treatments
- 135 hospital beds for treatments
- 14 beds for CCU & ICU
- Medical tourism facilities for international travelers
- Highest quality care guaranteed at affordable prices
- Central air conditioning
- 24X7 ambulance, blood bank, pharmacy and laboratory services
Esteemed panel of Doctors
- Dr. Urvashi Kaul, Dental Specialist
- Dr. R.J. Dash, Endocrinologist
- Dr. Manish Ahuja, Urologist
- Dr. Pankaj Gandotr, Oncologist
- Dr. Ashok Sharma, Surgeon (Laproscopic & General)
- Dr. Manish Ahuja, Urologist
- Dr. Pankaj Gandotra, Oncologist
- Dr. N.S. Sandhu, Pediatric Surgeon
- Dr. Navjit Singh Sandhu, Nephrologist
- Dr. Harnoor Sandhu, Psychologist
- Dr. Bhushan Kumar, Dermatologist
- Dr. Manjari Bhargava, Gynecologist
- Dr. Ashootosh Bhardwaj, Cardiologist
- Dr. B.C. Sreedhar, Radiologist
Phase IX, Sector – 63,
SAS Nagar, Mohali, Punjab
Phone: 91 – 172 – 5097112, 91 – 172 – 5097113
Emergeny Number(s): 91 – 172 – 5097112
Fax Number(s): 91 – 172 – 5094124
5) CMC (Cheema Medical Complex) Hospital
The CMC Hospital in Chandigarh has been serving patients with the highest level of care and compassion for over two decades. This premier medical institution is known for its commitment to quality in every aspect of treatment and care. Additionally, the hospital offers affordable pricing that caters to the masses, making it a standout choice for healthcare needs, and also we are the best hospitals in Chandigarh.
- 60 bedded hospital for multi specialty treatments
- Modern facilities
- Fully equipped child and adult ICU
- Highly qualified administrative, support and nursing staff
- Globally acclaimed team of doctors
- Excellent use of technology
Esteemed panel of Doctors
- Dr. Vaneet Nagpal, Anesthesiologist
- Dr. Sandeep Singh Eigan, Dental Specialist
- Dr. Sartaj Singh Buttar, ENT Surgeon
- Dr. Parampreet Ghuman, Gynecologist
- Dr. Harsh Kumar, Surgeon (Laproscopic & General)
- Dr. Jasbir Singh Ahluwalia, Nephrologist
- Dr. Ashish Gupta, Neurosurgeon
- Dr. Rachna Kumar, Ophthalmologist
- Dr. Ravinder Puri, Orthopedic Specialist
- Dr. Navjot Cheema, Radiologist
- Dr. Rajan Sharma, Urologist
- Phase-IV, Near Telephone Exchange,
S.A.S. Nagar, Mohali (Punjab) -160059
- Reception: 98764-05771, 98154-00070, 80549-22340
Emergency no: 0172-2226124,0172-4008070, 80549-22340
Hotline no: 98154-00070
6) Mukat Hospital, Chandigarh
A notable private hospital with a variety of medical services and emergency facilities is Mukat Hospital in Chandigarh. The hospital is committed to giving its patients the proper care and attention that they require by employing a highly skilled staff and innovative medical equipment. It is renowned for its Heart Institute in particular. In its capacity as a multi-specialty hospital, Mukat provides services in cardiology, orthopedics, valve replacement, cosmetic surgery, neurosurgery, dialysis, and other fields. The nursing staff is always there to meet the patients’ demands, and the hospital rooms are spotless and cozy. Visit the hospital’s official website for more details.
Address: Mukat Hospital & Heart Institute, S.C.O 47-49, Dakshin Marg, Sector 34A, Chandigarh, 160022
24×7 Emergency No.: 0172-4344444
Open: 24 hours
7) Dharam Hospital
Another privately operated hospital in Chandigarh is the Dharam Multi-Specialty private hospital. The hospital provides emergency services around-the-clock. The hospital’s doctors are skilled and provide excellent care. Modern medical technology is available in Dharam Hospital, and every part of it is managed in a hygienic manner. Among the several medical services provided here are ENT, Nephrology, Neurology, General Practitioner, Urology, and Cardiology. Also affordable are the medical treatments provided here.
Address: Dharam Hospital, H.No 2040, Sector 15 C, Chandigarh, 160015
Contact: 0172-3325961 , 2781164, 4345167
8) Max Hospital
One of the best and most reputable private hospitals in India has recently opened a branch in Mohali, elevating the Tricity’s network of reachable medical facilities and health services significantly. The Max Hospital in Mohali provides the greatest care in the fields of reconstructive surgery, urology, neurology, ENT, dentistry, and ENT/ENT/Gastroenterology. Max Hospital might be the best choice for you to receive the greatest healthcare because to its state-of-the-art medical facilities, highly qualified and experienced personnel, and employees. They also have stairlifts, which is a useful feature for mobility. Consult the hospital’s official website for more information.
Address: Near Civil Hospital, Phase-VI, Sector 56A, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab 160055
Emergency No.: 0172 665 2000
Appointment Call: 0172 6652 000
Open: 24 hour
9) Apollo Hospital (Multi-Specialty Clinic)
The Apollo Clinic in Chandigarh is a clinic that is not classified as a hospital but offers the greatest multi-specialty care. This Clinic is a division of Apollo Health and Lifestyle Ltd., the company that built the chain of Apollo Hospitals. The Apollo Clinic provides top medical care in a number of specializations, the best such as cardiology, nephrology, gynecology, orthopedics, psychiatry, dermatology, ENT, and diagnostics, just like Apollo Hospitals do. The clinic also provides a range of health checkups for the heart, lungs, children, teenagers, full-body exams for women of different ages, etc. Visit the official website for further details.
Address: Apollo Clinic, SCO 170-171, Sector, Madhya Marg, 9C, Sector 9, Chandigarh, 160017
Contact: 1860 500 7788
Open: 8am-9pm 7 days a week
10) Healing Hospital (INSCOL)
The Healing Hospital of Chandigarh, formerly known as INSCOL, is one of the greatest private hospitals accessible in the city. The hospital’s staff of highly qualified and experienced doctors provides excellent care to each and every patient. The Healing Hospital’s facilities are extremely well preserved, and extreme care is made to ensure that they are clean and hygienic. The Chandigarh hospital is close to public transportation and in a very suitable area. Emergency services are also offered here around-the-clock. Internal medicine, neurology, dentistry, ENT, surgery, orthopedics, urology, gastroenterology, and pediatrics are a few of the services offered at the place of treatment, and also we are the best hospital in Chandigarh.
Address: Healing Hospital SCO 18-19, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh – 160022
Appointment Call: 0172-2667897
Emergency No.: 0172-5088883
Open: 24 hours
Contact No.: 0172 469 2222
Open: 24 hrs
Q1. Who is the best hospital in Chandigarh?
Ans- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) is the best hospital in Chandigarh.
Q2. Who are the No 1 hospital in India?
Ans – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), is the no 1 hospital in India.
Q3. Which hospital has the best doctors in Chandigarh?
Ans – PGIMER has the best doctors in Chandigarh.